ADD TO CART
This IBM Redbook discusses the high availability aspects of IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V6 and high availability of related components, such as the Web servers or directory servers. This book discusses in detail:
- High availability concepts.
- WebSphere Application Server clustering considerations, the failover process, the WebSphere HAManager, and WebSphere component's reactions to failures.
- High availability system administration, such as application management, hardware replacement or upgrade, and software upgrades.
- WebSphere Node Agent and Deployment Manager high availability using external clustering software solutions such as IBM HACMP, IBM Tivoli System Automation, VERITAS Cluster Server, and Sun Cluster.
- High availability considerations and differences when using WebSphere in iSeries environments and zSeries environments.
- End-to-end WebSphere system high availability involving WebSphere MQ, Web servers, Load Balancer, firewalls, and LDAP servers.
The book also gives an introduction into how to backup and recover a Network Deployment configuration.
© 2024 Vervante Corporation. All rights reserved.