We know that it can be confusing when it comes to choosing the publishing specialist that will be best for you. Why Vervante? Well, we like to think that in addition to exceptional industry expertise and state-of-the-art resources, we create clarity in an industry that can feel pretty chaotic. Our team provides personalized insight, support and step-by-step guidance throughout your project, working together with you to bring your vision to life.
The biggest difference between Vervante and other publishing companies is that we encourage and support you to build your email list. We believe that your list is your biggest asset and in order for you to grow your subscribers you need to capture the email address on purchases for your books and products. If you redirect your buy button to another site, such as Amazon, to make these purchases you do not get the customer data.
We have two solutions:
You sell from your site, process the transaction and we'll print and ship your book or product from the order confirmation generated from your shopping cart. We accept orders from ANY shopping cart... super easy, no complicated integration or formatting.
If you don't want or have a shopping cart, no problem. You can direct your sales to our bookstore where we'll process the transaction. The difference between our store and other retail stores is that we share the customer data with you so you know who is buying your products and you can build your list.
And that's not all:
- Since 2001 Vervante has been successfully supporting entrepreneurs, authors, small business owners and corporations.
- One solution for publishing, warehousing and distribution
- Competitive pricing, custom quotes
- Digital and offset printing
- Disc duplication and replication
- Order processing from any shopping cart
- Retail distribution via Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Baker & Taylor
- No upfront fees, no hidden costs
- No minimums for print on demand products
- Worldwide distribution and on-demand drop shipping
- You maintain control of your project with non-exclusive agreement
- Products produced on-demand or in bulk
- Creative packaging solutions for your products
- Our products are produced and shipped from our warehouse in the USA
Ready to Get started?
Our offices will be closed on Monday, July 4th.