ADD TO CART
The core of the On Demand operating environment strategy is a simple IT infrastructure. Virtualization -- the ability to separate the direct dependency of an application to a physical resource -- is a key fundamental in simplifying the heterogeneous environment in today's businesses. Through virtualization, the enterprise offers:
- A single consolidated view to all available resources regardless of the location.
- Efficient access to manage those resources and to reduce operations and systems management costs.
- Dynamic response to application needs.
- A competitive advantage when gathering and accessing information across the organization.
The IBM Virtualization Engine addresses the virtualization aspects of the On Demand infrastructure.
This IBM Redbook shows you how to:
- Plan and prepare the installation of the IBM Virtualization Engine Version 1.
- Install the IBM Virtualization Engine Version 1 for each type of IBM .
- Use the IBM Virtualization Engine Version 1 to address customer pain points.
© 2022 Vervante Corporation. All rights reserved.