ADD TO CART
This IBM Redbook will assist in the migration of your WebSphere Application Server installation. The end-to-end migration path includes the migration of the development environment, the test/integration environment, and the production environment using software engineering methodologies. This guide presents best practices in migration strategy and planning, migration tools, and practical migration examples.
This guide was written specifically to address this set of products:
- Version 6 IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software and IBM Rational Web Developer for WebSphere Software for the Windows and Intel Linux 32 bit operating system platforms
- Version 6 of the WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Application Server Express, and WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment products. These products specifically target these operating system platforms, which we will subsequently refer to collectively as the distributed platforms:
- Microsoft Windows for Intel 32 bit architecture
- Microsoft Windows for Intel EM64T 64 bit and AMD 64 bit architecture
- Linux for Intel 32 bit architecture
- Linux for Intel EM64T 64 bit and AMD 64 bit architecture
- Linux for IBM zSeries architecture
- IBM AIX for PowerPC architecture
- Sun Solaris™ for Sparc architecture
- Hewlet Packard HP-UX PA-Risc architecture
- Hewlet Packard HP-UX for Itanium 2 64 bit architecture
- WebSphere Application Server for z/OS Version 6 for IBM zSeries architecture
© 2023 Vervante Corporation. All rights reserved.