ADD TO CART
This IBM Redbook gives a broad understanding of IBM WebSphere Extended Deployment V6.0 , explaining the functions and features while helping you to design and create a solution for your own environment. The following techniques are explained in this book:
- Using WebSphere Extended Deployment dynamic operations.
- Distributing workload with the On Demand Router.
- Using visualization options to display information about the environment.
- Using WebSphere Partitioning Facility to achieve high-performance.
- Using ObjectGrid in IBM WebSphere Extended Deployment V6.0 .
- Adding non-WebSphere Extended Deployment servers to your topology.
- Configuring a highly available Deployment Manager.
- Using repository checkpoint/restore to save and restore your configurations.
- Using Application Edition Manager to install and support application versions.
This book also provides step-by-step instructions for implementing a sample, multiple-machine environment. We use this environment to illustrate most of the IBM WebSphere Extended Deployment V6.0 features.
© 2023 Vervante Corporation. All rights reserved.